Monday, May 05, 2008

So I recently read an article on how lip gloss is not all about glamour! Unless the lip gloss you are wearing contains SPF… I am glad I don’t use lip gloss, only on occasions. It is intersresting because it has a connection to global warming. Since the sun is more effective and more UV rays come through...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24190829/




I also went to Uno's Chicago Grill on Saturday for a friend's birthday dinner. It was just nasty having to sit with about 5-6 men and talk about what they do after they eat. LOL! Yes, my dinner wasn't as pleasant as I wanted it to be. Is that all men talk about; feces? kinda strange...

Mother's Day is this Sunday and I have no clue what I want to get my mother. She is a very hard person to please. lol She gets upset when I spend my money and she gets mad when I don't get her anything so what shall I do? Hmmm..

Anyway, I am still trying to process the whole going green situation. I have been using glass cups rather than buying plastic cups. Usually my father buys the PC's and we use about 10 of them in one day on literally just drinking water... I also tried to not use paper as much but it's difficult to eliminate it completely. I went grocery shopping this weekend and the lady that bagged my brocery dobule bagged the food, I didn't find it nesscary... Straws too. What is the use of it? So many materials that are made are not even needed!

2 comments:

noel said...

OK helen. you're right I won't use a straw when I drink tropicana juice anymore.

Ana said...

Mothers are so hard to please nowadays!lol. Going green is a pain in the neck when you start, but once it becomes a habit is fine. And I'm sorry about your dinner =]