Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Annoyance

people get me so fustrated when they do the following:

- take their time walking when there is a whole mob behind them and EXPECT not to be pushed and trampled on.(esp. during rush hour)
- be rude and EXPECT you to be happy and giggly towards them
- pay for anything in general and complain about the pricing but still keep it! and yet in fact buy another

idk i guess i have an issue with certain things like these. i've worked at mcdonald's for over 2 years and it's like i see the same face everyday and they complain about the drinks having too much ice, not enough pickles, not enough ketchup for their french fries, but still come back....
ahhhh the weekend is almost here i am suppose to be happy but i'm not!... it means i gotta work for d money..lol

3 comments:

C. Jason Smith said...

I've added you to my blog.

(((Hema))) said...

it's hard to find respectful people in the food services lol

i worked at a Dunkin Donuts for a good week and quit cos of the assholes that would pop in...

C. Jason Smith said...

I totally understand. I worked at Burger King for a year and Micky-Ds for two and the only thing worse than the gripey customers were the dictatorial managers. Bleh. I swear I still say "Hello. May I take your order please?" in my sleep (I worked Drive Through). And that fry-vat smell and forever-slick shoes!

I was actually on one of the first teams to switch from V hats to baseball caps. That was LONG time ago.