Wednesday, March 05, 2008

The Matrix

The Matrix film came out in 1999 and today we are in the new milli. of the year 2008. It's been quite a long time when I first saw it. I didn't UNDERSTAND at all. Now that I am older and more knowledge the film made more sense to me. The graphics were great, but it was a little too much. In my opinion, I love films based on real life/story/event. So this film didn't interest me like other films do. I did like how the director put the scenes together of Tirnity, Neo, Switch, etc. in The Matrix(The Real World) and then in their normal bodies.

The settings and props were awesome... The part that interested me the most was when Neo and Morpheus were discussing about what was real and what was not. Morpheus explains to Neo that even though he sees things, smells, touches, and hear does not mean it was real. I also didn't like the ending because it was obvious that Neo was going to survive since everyone including the oracle claimed he is "The One"

1 comment:

Skittlez said...

i have to disagree with you.. i think the grapics could have been more out there... fighting and action...... but hey thats your opinion...